Avida Recreational Vehicles (ABN 37 101 183 290) (Avida) of 32 David Road, Emu Plains NSW 2750 operates the website located at www.avidarv.com.au (Website), including all content, functionality, features, forums, noticeboards and other applications available from time to time through the Website (Services).
4. Registered Users
- In order to access certain Services offered through the Website, you are required to create an account (Registered Account) and register as a user of the Services (Registered User).
- To become a Registered User you must pay any applicable membership fees for your chosen kind of membership that are specified on the Website from time to time (Membership Fees) at the time of registration, using your choice of the payment methods specified on the Website.
- If Membership Fees are payable you, Your Registered Account is valid for only so long as those Membership Fees are paid and up-to-date.
- Avida may require that you pay fees (Renewal Fees) or meet other criteria to renew your Registered Account and maintain your status as a Registered User. If any Renewal Fees owing are not paid by you by the specified due date, your Registered Account will lapse and you will no longer be a Registered User. In this event, you will need to re-register through the Site to regain access to the paid Services.
- You acknowledge and agree that Avida reserves the right to charge, and if charged, change, the amount of Membership Fees and Renewal Fees from time to time in its sole discretion. Current Membership Fees and Renewal Fees will be as indicated on the Website from time to time.
- Registered Accounts are personal to subscribing Users, and are non-transferable.
- If you are a Registered User, you can cancel your registered account at any time in your sole discretion, by following the instructions on the Website.
- When creating a Registered Account, you will be asked to choose a username and password. You are solely responsible for the activity that occurs on your Registered Account, and must keep your Registered Account password confidential and secure.
- You agree not to use the Registered Account, username or password of another Registered Member at any time, and must not disclose your Registered Account password to any third party.
- You must notify Avida immediately if you suspect any unauthorised use of your Registered Account or access to your password.
- You are solely responsible for any and all use of your Registered Account, and accordingly, you are liable to Avida for any losses sustained by it as a result of any unauthorised use of your Registered Account, and you may be similarly liable to other third parties.
- For the avoidance of doubt, you acknowledge and agree that Avida assumes no responsibility or liability to any party for losses caused by unauthorised use of your Registered Account.
6. Additional Terms and Conditions
By using the Website or the Services, you warrant and represent to Avida that:
- you are 18 years of age or older, or if you are under the age of 18, you have obtained the prior consent of your parent or guardian to access and/or use the Website and the Services;
- any information you submit to Avida through the Website, including but not limited to any information you supply to become a Registered User, is truthful and accurate, and that you will ensure that the accuracy of such information is maintained; and
- your use of the Website or the Services does not violate any applicable laws or regulations.
- Users may only use the Website and the Services for personal, non-commercial purposes. Use of the Website or the Services for commercial purposes, without the prior written authorisation of Avida, is specifically prohibited.
- Avida reserves the right to remove any material or content uploaded by Users to the Website or through any of the Services which it deems to be commercial, in its sole discretion, including but not limited to commercial advertisements or affiliate links. Such commercial content may be removed from the Website by Avida without notice and may result in the termination of the applicable Registered Account.
- Unauthorised use of the Website or the Services, including but not limited to collecting details of Users, such as email addresses, by electronic or any other means whatsoever for the purpose of sending unsolicited email, and any other form of unauthorised solicitation, is prohibited.
- Avida expressly reserves the right to take any action deemed necessary, including appropriate legal action, in respect of any Prohibited User Activities or other illegal or unauthorised use of the Website or the Services by Users.
- If you become aware of any misuse of the Website or the Services by any person, you must inform Avida immediately.
9. Termination of Access
- Avida reserves the right, in its sole discretion, to reject, refuse to post, or remove any posting made by, or content uploaded by, Users, or to deny, restrict, suspect, or terminate the access of Users to all or any part of the Website or the Services at any time, for any reason (including no reason), and without prior notice or explanation, and without any form of liability whatsoever.
10. No Liability for Other Users
11. Third Party Content
- The Website or Services may contain links to third party content or websites that are not owned or controlled by Avida or its affiliated entities.
- Avida assumes no responsibility for the content or use of any third party website, and inclusion of any third party website or details of such on the Website or the Services does not imply approval or endorsement by Avida of the third party website.
12. Avida Intellectual Property
- Avida retains ownership of all rights, including without limitation intellectual property rights, in the Website, Services and any text, files, images, photos, videos, sounds, musical works, literary works, artistic works, software, source code, applications or any other material displayed on, or otherwise incorporated into, the Website and/or the Services by Avida (Avida Content).
- Avida grants you a revocable, non-transferable licence to reproduce, display and use Avida Content, solely for your personal use and solely for the purposes of viewing the Website and utilising the functionality of the Services.
13. User Content
- You retain ownership of all rights (including intellectual property rights) in any text, files, images, photos, videos, sounds, musical works, literary works, artistic works, applications or any other material (User Content) which you display, post, upload onto, publish or otherwise submit, through the Website and/or the Services.
- By submitting any User Content on or through the Website and/or the Services, you grant to Avida and all Users a non-exclusive, perpetual, irrevocable, worldwide, royalty-free licence to use, reproduce, modify, perform, display and distribute or otherwise use, exploit or dispose of the User Content you have submitted (Licence).
- You irrevocably consent to the adaptation, reproduction, editing, re-titling, alteration, adding to and/or deleting from, rearrangement, transposing, translation and exploiting of the User Content for any purpose and in any media (now known or developed in the future) including but not limited to the reproduction, publication, communication to the public and adaptation of the User Content and any works derived from it.
- For the avoidance of doubt, you acknowledge and agree that the Licence will continue in perpetuity notwithstanding the fact that you can at any time, in your sole discretion, decide to remove any User Content you have submitted on or through the Website or the Services.
- The Licence granted to Avida is transferable and can be assigned or sub-licensed by Avida to any third parties without your consent. The Licence granted by you to other Users is personal to each User, and cannot be assigned, sub-licensed or otherwise dealt with by them.
- You represent and warrant that:
- you own all the rights in and to the User Content and that you have all necessary right and title to grant the Licence;
- the submission of the User Content on or through the Website and/or the Services does not infringe the rights, including without limitation, the intellectual property rights, of any person or other third party; and
- the User Content contains nothing which is defamatory, obscene, false, misleading or deceptive and does not breach any statute or other law or regulation, including but not limited to applicable privacy or intellectual property legislation.
- You undertake to pay all royalties, fees or any other amounts owin